Marcus Page Services
A confidential consultation of up to three 50 minute sessions is provided to help you make sense of your difficulties and discuss what approach might best help. No further commitment is expected at this stage and sometimes this consultation is all that is needed.
However if psychotherapy is agreed to be the way forward, Marcus will be able to discuss the options with you and, if appropriate, make personal referrals to qualified and very experienced therapists. Depending on availability Marcus himself can offer the following services
- Twice weekly analytic group (Tuesday 5.45pm - 7.15pm & Thursday 7.00am - 8.30am)
- Once weekly low cost analytic group (Tuesday 2.00pm - 3.30pm)
- Once weekly analytic group (Wednesday 7.30pm - 9.00pm)
- Once or twice weekly individual psychotherapy (at a regular agreed time)
- Once weekly or fortnightly couple psychotherapy (Thursday afternoon)
Marcus offers one-to-one coaching for senior and middle managers drawing on systems theory and group analytic insights into organizational and team dynamics. An initial consultation will be arranged to provide an analysis of the task, roles, boundaries and communication within the organisation. Marcus also provides workshops and team-building events tailored to meet the specific requirements of individual organizations.